Some of the specialty project skills available to our Clients
- Disaster Recovery Specialist: BS. 18 years multi-platform experience in Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
- Senior Executive: BS, PE and PMP: Pilot, 30 years experience in IT and electronic technology development and application design.
- Certified Emergency Management Professional: Protection Professional, Explosives Ordinance Disposal.
- Executive: Physicist: 35 years experience in start-ups and turnarounds in high growth engineering operations.
- US Marine: Convoy escort expert. Certified EMT. Multiple military and civilian Middle East tours. Extensive experience with secure transport and security projects in Mexico.
- Senior Manager: MS. 35 years in Quality Assurance and staff management.
- Systems Engineer: 20 years IT technical and management experience in process and application development.
- US Army Staff Sergeant (Retired): State Department BFFOE Certified. Level I – III certified. Weapons and tactical instructor for the US Army and Federal Agencies. Intelligence analyst.
- Executive/Senior Manager: M.S. 20 years experience in the utilities and energy industry.
- Executive/Senior Manager: MS. 40 years technical professional experience in the petroleum industry.
- Senior Manager: MS. 25 years experience in organizational design, administration and cost containment.
- Senior Manager: Cost Engineer. 30 years experience in procurement and sustaining contracts within the military/industrial complex.
- Corporate Security Director: 30 years multinational experience. Certified Protection Professional, Certified Fraud Examiner.
- Chief of Security: 40 years experience in life/safety programs and asset protection.
- Senior Manager: MA. 30 years law enforcement and corporate security experience.
- Corporate Security Manager: 35 years experience. FEMA Cadre member.
- Federal and State Law Enforcement: former and